Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Imei

  1. #1

    Imei

    Can someone tell me how to change IMEI number for a phone that has been blocked by the network?
    I have tried NokTool etc, but I cannot establish a connection with the phone, the cable works fine......

    Anyone help?

    (This phone is not being used in the UK, - I know IMEI changing is illegal in UK).

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Sheffield UK
    Posts
    145
    Try Nokia Tool v3.12 by Jordic or Nokia Tool by Rolis v1.8.

    Regards

  3. #3
    I have tried them, but I am unable to get a connection sustained with the phone!
    Any reason this would be happening? Would it be a faulty cable?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Sheffield UK
    Posts
    145
    What phone / cable are you using? Mbus or F/Mbus cable is what you need. Good wishes

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •