Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: To Nokdoc

  1. #1

    Talking To Nokdoc

    HI NOKDOC I WANNA YOUR HELP .I WANT TO ADD LDB TO 3210 THAT SUPORT ARABIC FROM 3310 OR 3330 THAT ALREADY HAVE CREATED BY NOKIA CO ..... I DID IT BY PPM MANAGER AND I DONT SEE THE ARABIC AICON AND WHENE I TRY TO TYPE IT FREEZ ..AN U HELP ME

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    579
    I think 33xx LDB or T9 cannot add to 3210 or 82xx etc. Because 3310 are using diffirent format of keymap but dictionary is same.

    That's why you get keypad freez.

  3. #3
    YES I KNOW THAT .BUT HOW TO MODIFY IT TO CAN WORK WITH THE 3210 AND 8210 ...AND THIS PHONE HAVE THE ARABIC LANGUGE BUT NOT THE LDB

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Alex-Egypt
    Posts
    124
    you can't modify it

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •