Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: HEX and EMEI

  1. #1

    HEX and EMEI

    Hi all...

    to make a long story short:
    I fucked up a 3310 v5.57, so I uploaded a virgin Eprom.
    Changed my EMEI back to org. (worked fine)

    Here comes the but...

    When i read my phone info, I can still se the "original" EMEI from the virgin Eprom... (yes i know it dosn't matter unless I take my handset to a service center, and thats never gonna happen)
    But those kinds of things realy gets to me...

    So it took about 5 sek. before i launced Hexworkshop. looking for my "original" emei... I'm aware that i have to take "EMEI" and xor it with 65... but still can't find a match...

    I can't use my old eprom backup because it's from the "partial unlocking time"; so my MSID is corrupted.
    Yes i know there's ways to change MSID but i'm stubborn

    Maybe i'm just doing some "basic" thing wrong e.g I'm using the wrong conversion method ???

    Does anyone have experiance with this prob ???

  2. #2
    Use Rolis Tool, or Nokia tool by Jordik. They will change both the real IMEI, and the IMEI displayed when pressing *#06# (there are lots of other programs too, but i think these are the to best MBUS programs)

  3. #3
    Thx m8, It worked....

    Still dont get why I can't find a match...
    Any Idear ???

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    749
    hehe,i never think about finding the imei at eeprom file.

  5. #5
    Use a hex editor
    i think in line 3F0032 (Hex) you can see the bytes
    50 64 64 45 12 5D 12 05 <<< just lik this
    it's your imei Xored by 65
    take byte by byte from your imei and xor i by 65 you'll find the imei unencrypted

    Good Luck

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    36
    Hi

    I have a data cable for nokia 3310 and reading this forum i was wondering um where can i find sum software to change my IMEI number on my mobile?

    thanks!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •