Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 7250i & programs

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    7250i & programs

    Hi,

    I'm interested in programs por this phone, I want send java games and aplications and photos, polytones, and if it is possible, restore my phonebook, SMS, ... from my 3510.

    I suppose that oxygen makes it, but I read that it break the phones...

    Any suggestion are welcomed, thanks in advance.

    Fr3n2y.


    PS: Sorry my poor english

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
    Posts
    103
    i use mobi mb, it works great, but u cant back up your phonebook/sms etc.
    go to the nokia website and download pc suite for this.

  3. #3
    ose oxygen phone manager for backup and mobimb for uploading games and tones

  4. #4

    Yes, but...

    My doubt is that if I use oxygen how many possibilities I have for survive with my phone.

    And, if I use nokia pc suite... I can't make a backup of my 3510 for after put it in 7250i

    Anyone use oxygen without any problem? (with 7250i)


    Fr3n2y.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
    Posts
    103
    i have oxygen II, i use it a little, and it hasnt done anything to my 7250i. but i dont use it that often, and i've only used it about 10 times. but still, it seems safe to me...

  6. #6
    Have you do a restore from a backup file to your phone? I read that after that, some phones don't turn on anymore

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •