Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Change IMEI for 7250 ?

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Change IMEI for 7250 ?

    I have here a 7250.
    I need to learn how to change IMEI only for educational purpose.
    This is blocked and will not be resold.

    Is there a tutorial on how to change the IMEI for this phone including what equipment is needed or Can anybody guide me to do this?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    north east uk
    Posts
    236
    first off you need to change the uem chip. this is a exceptionley difficult job unless you know what you'r doing.

    also it's highley illegal.

  3. #3
    ok how can I get and change UEM chips ?

  4. #4
    If I purchase a standard prodigy box would I need to buy anything else ?
    (exluding uem chips)

  5. #5
    WHAT WILL EQUIPMENT WILL I NEED?
    cheap as pos.

  6. #6
    hmm interesting topic..didnt think it was possible to change imei on 7250..But if someone knows please tell how to

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-09-2003, 12:10 PM
  2. very strange imei change l@@k
    By cashbuyer in forum Samsung
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22-07-2003, 09:01 PM
  3. nokia phone which can't change imei by software
    By terry in forum 55XX / 52XX / 62xx / 63 xx / 71xx / 72xx [Closed]
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-05-2003, 05:10 AM
  4. C45 IMEI change - Helppp me
    By mlino in forum Siemens
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-09-2002, 07:52 PM
  5. 8310 IMEI change
    By orangeman1875 in forum 65XX / 82xx / 83xx / 88xx / 89XX [Closed]
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-08-2002, 04:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •