Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Unlock Nokia 6800 (plz)

Threaded View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca
    Posts
    2

    Talking Unlock Nokia 6800 (plz)

    Ciao Kind Person,
    Need my Nokia 6800 unlocked plz.

    Carrier: AT&T
    IMEI: 010175001111754

    Flash:
    v 4.17
    NSB-9
    (c) NMP

    Also is there a way to do a Factory reset... I'm not talking about the settings, but all the data files as well (contacts, games, applications, and video porn (j/k).

    The reason I want to do a "reset" is because I have noticed that for the past few days the phone is laggier than usual. I have tried deleting some of the memory hogging games, but it is still laggy

    Second question is that when I go to Nokia's Specifications about the 6800, it shows that there are a couple more menus and options that are available in 6800 models but not in my 6800.

    Quick example is like the Wallet feature shown on Nokia's 6800 interactive tutorial, but unavailable on my phone. So my question is: Is the unlocking going to make the hidden options accessible or do I need to reflash my phone to get the added enhancements. If it needs to be reflashed, would the best option be to go to a Nokia Repair Center?

    Sorry for making you read a novel, but thanks in advance.

    SimFox3
    Last edited by SimFox3; 07-12-2003 at 11:33 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •