Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: How to unlock my 7250i ?????????

Threaded View

  1. #1

    How to unlock my 7250i ?????????

    Hi,

    I wanna unlock my 7250i!! I have already a M-Bus/F-Bus Cable. My question:
    I don´t know which software I have to use to unlock my phone. And from where I have to download this software ?? Has the 7250i the same pinout like a 6610 or 7210 ??

    Thanks for your Help!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by chimera10; 08-01-2004 at 05:19 PM. Reason: forgot something

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. unlock codes 7250i
    By danilo81 in forum DCT4 Flashing
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 07:51 PM
  2. nokia 7250i unlock plz
    By mobilematrix in forum Unlock codes ( DCT3 / DCT4 )
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30-12-2003, 01:08 PM
  3. need unlock code for 7250i
    By paulie7 in forum Unlock codes ( DCT3 / DCT4 )
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24-12-2003, 09:20 AM
  4. unlock codes for a 7250i
    By xbodd in forum Unlock codes ( DCT3 / DCT4 )
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 21-12-2003, 12:28 AM
  5. please help unlock my nokia 7250i
    By jan in forum Unlock codes ( DCT3 / DCT4 )
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-10-2003, 10:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •