Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: 6600... cable? box? which?

Threaded View

  1. #1

    Talking 6600... cable? box? which?

    I would like to flash upgrade my 6600 and also unlock/debrand it. I have seen conflicting reports as to how this is done, including the DCT4 flashing thread in this forum. There was one person who mentioned they were able to do it with a cable, but did not provide proof of this. My Sony Ericsson t610 was easy. I just purchased a lpt dongle/usb cable and used software to unlock it and flash upgrade it.
    The 6600 seems to be a more complicated matter.

    Do I definately need a box to do it?

    Can I get away with a cable & software? If so, which one?

    If I need the box, obviously this is too expensive a proposition to just flash one phone.
    In that case, how would I approach a Nokia service center to do all of this for me?
    Is there anyone in London that owns one of these magic boxes that can do it for me inexpensively?

    Any help or advice would be much appreciated
    Last edited by c_martini; 11-03-2005 at 04:05 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. USB data cable for 2280...
    By gsmsikar in forum Nokia TDMA, CDMA phones
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 16-12-2006, 03:01 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-09-2004, 04:11 AM
  3. What data cable to get for my 3100?
    By miknight in forum Nokia DCT4 General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-04-2004, 05:58 AM
  4. Can a USB cable be plugged into a 6600?
    By Mark Hoepfl in forum Nokia Symbian Games Reviews
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22-12-2003, 10:21 AM
  5. dr.bizar's combination cable
    By gorgarath in forum Hardware Repair
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 19-12-2003, 09:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •