Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 7210 start-up tone

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    2

    Question 7210 start-up tone

    Having bought myself a second-hand 7210, I've managed to delete the start-up tone by mistake. Thanks to a kind soul here who posted the FBus tool I've managed to reset the security code and do a factory reset but the tone's still gone.

    Anybody got an idea on how to reacquire it? Or has anybody got the thing in midi format and would be willing to send/post?

    Any reasonable suggestions gratefully received!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    2

    Re: 7210 start-up tone

    Got the answer myself in the end, but thoght this might help others.

    It was playing around with Oxygen Phone Manager that caused the problem. Accessing the Gallery, it gives you the option to right-click any item and set it as Startup. I thought I was replacing the tone, in fact it wiped th startup logo/welcome screen, which is what I think the prog actually meant.

    Anyhow, thanks to a friend with MobiMB, we set it back to Default Startup - voila, tone is back!

    Hope this helps someone

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •