Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: PHOENIX Qustions

  1. #1

    PHOENIX Qustions

    Hey guys.
    I have phoenix and Wintesla with fls-4 and fls-2.
    I can flash phones but I am not able to unlcok anything.
    Can I unlock with these software?
    Can I tune my Phones with these software?
    I thank you in advance.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    555

    yes u can.

    u can unlock ur phone useing phoenix or wintesla.

    Thanks n Regards
    -= Help Others Is Best way To help ur Self =-

    Note.
    Spamming the Board is extremely Prohibited.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    11
    thats not right!

    You cannot unlock with FLS devices, only with pkd, tdb and winlock!

  4. #4

    phoenix

    Please give me more info about unlocking with Phoenix and Wintesla.

    I know what PKD is but have no idea what the other two are.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •