Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Need help Unlocking 6610

  1. #1

    Need help Unlocking 6610

    I got the unlock code but I keep getting this message "cannot undo restriction" How do I get rid of this so I can unlock my phone,,,, i know I entered it wrong 5 times.

  2. #2
    You need to get it unlocked with a cable now that is the only way.

  3. #3
    ok,, i got the cable, but software do i need?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    29

    Need DCT4 Fbus/Mbus Scheme

    I Need all DCT4 Fbus/Mbus Scheme

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •