Hi all, i downloaded adobe pdf reader from adobe.com and i getting a "memory full" error on my 3650, has anyone else had this problem? Is there any other pdf reader out there for the 3650?
Hi all, i downloaded adobe pdf reader from adobe.com and i getting a "memory full" error on my 3650, has anyone else had this problem? Is there any other pdf reader out there for the 3650?
What about PDF+ ?!
where can i get that from? Or can you email it to me?
stick with repligo. It is a lot nicer cause it can read word, excel, powerpoint, pdf, and web pages. The only bad thing about it is that you have to convert it to repligo format first, but thats no prob.
The latest version of pdf + is on my yahoo group, so is repligo. Try them both and see which you prefer.
When I'm using pdf+, in wrap mode (really, does anyone use any other mode???) the application crashes and exits when I reach the bottom of the page. Is there any way around this?
I believe I wouldn't like repligo because it doesn't allow to find text. Is this true?
Thank u in advance
did you try to reboot your phone, close all applications and then run the Adobe PDF reader.. Maybe you could boot into flight mode and try running it, that usually works with memory hungry applications..
Cheers
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks