Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Which flash file goes with which FIA file??? invalid model descriptor

  1. #1

    Which flash file goes with which FIA file??? invalid model descriptor

    Hi.

    I've got a 3510 and I have a lot diffrent of flashfile versions for it. Bur everytime I try to flash I get the "model descriptor" error. I've read that this comes up when the wrong FIA files are used. My question is how do I know which flashfileversion goes with which FIA?? How can I see which files works?? I've tried a lot of diffrent versions like 3.34 3.36 3.37 and some new ones with different sort of FIA files but still I get the "invalid model descriptor". Please anyone help me.

    Thanxxx
    Last edited by JeeBoy; 23-01-2004 at 05:16 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. How to flash DCT4 with cheap flasher
    By man0n in forum Forum F.A.Q.
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 30-06-2008, 05:19 PM
  2. All ways to protect the flash file from being edited
    By newcasper in forum DCT 3 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-12-2003, 07:34 PM
  3. G3n0lite and clock.gsc in 3310 v6.07 flash file
    By fresh_LV in forum DCT 3 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 27-10-2003, 10:50 PM
  4. Contact Service After I flash my phone with the flash file I've edited.
    By reden_007 in forum 32XX / 33XX / 34XX / 35XX [Closed]
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-02-2003, 06:11 PM
  5. can 6250 (C) 's T9 's goto 7110 (D) 's flash file?
    By SubZero in forum 55XX / 52XX / 62xx / 63 xx / 71xx / 72xx [Closed]
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-10-2002, 03:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •