Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Enable Menu

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2

    Enable Menu

    Hi, I have a nokia 3520 ( same as 3530 or 3560 ) and after a software upgrade done by the local nokia service the menu [B]Games - Memory (menu 8-3) and the menu Applications - Memory (menu 9-3) disappeared.
    I can´t acces these menus and don´t know how much memory is free in my phone.

    Please, how can I enable these menus ???
    Is there a code to enable them ??

    Thank you,
    Best Regards.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Around the corner
    Posts
    365
    Take it back to where you got the upgrade from, has got got to be the easiest option

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2
    I have already done it, but they could not enable the menu.

    Is there a secret code to enable it ???

  4. #4

    Question I experiment it too

    I experiment it too i bougth a Nokia 3520 and in the box say: Wap 2.0 compatible and donwload Java games and aplications.. Ok. But it don´t be able in my menu it jump 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and the munu 10 is missing some one knew how to enable the Wap or something??

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Melaka-Malaysia
    Posts
    35
    This problem can be solve by using griffinbox where you can enable all menu according firmware region....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •