Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Unlock Nokia 3200?

  1. #1

    Unlock Nokia 3200? Boxserial?

    hello I dont know wich box serial to use...
    I have a Nokia 3200

    V. a3.12
    19-11-03
    RH-30


    live in sweden.. vodafone..
    wich of the codes that show up. should I use. 1-7?

    one more Q!

    If I enter 4 error codes and at the fifth try. I hit a correct code..
    and then right after that. do an error code..
    will my phone be blocked.. or does it start from zero again??
    Last edited by aGGe; 19-05-2004 at 11:11 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jerusalem, Israel
    Posts
    2,065
    box serial: 33820 (the normal v2)
    you shall use code 7. if it doesn't work - code 1.

    if you enter the correct code at the fifth try, the phone will be unlocked, and so it doesn't matter if you enter wrong codes after that (it will show code error, but it will still be unlocked).

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia Service Manuals
    By Leandros in forum DCT 3 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 25-10-2010, 09:39 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23-06-2004, 08:37 PM
  3. need unlock code for AT&T 3200
    By viper101 in forum Nokia DCT4 General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 02:27 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-02-2004, 10:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •