Hy
The programs that I have to unlock dct4 phones do not include de asic of the 3200.
could anyone tell me which one is and the recommended box serial.
thanks
Hy
The programs that I have to unlock dct4 phones do not include de asic of the 3200.
could anyone tell me which one is and the recommended box serial.
thanks
the CRUX calc
Ultamate calc
and others work for 3200
use type 2
33552 as box serial
tks crashynot.
i'll try it right now
correction: use 33820 as the box-srial.
33552 is for 1100..
Hi there
I have tested it here on over 50 Moblie fones
and have used 33552 = GTCL-001
and have had 100% sucses
and
just tryed 1 now with code V2 = 33820
and to my surprize CODE ERROR
use 33552 = GTCL-001
and PRESTO
RESTRICTION OFF
so i think only way is by testing it first
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks