i have rolis478b6 but wen i try doing anything all i get is a mesage saying (press power on shortly) wats the score?![]()
i have rolis478b6 but wen i try doing anything all i get is a mesage saying (press power on shortly) wats the score?![]()
check your connection and cable.
Lol. Have you actually tried PRESSING THE POWER BUTTON ON YOUR PHONE?
If the problem is that nothing happens when you press the power button, i suppose you run windows XP, and rolis in compatibility mode. Get userport, and it should work.
i aint realy computer minded,so how do i put xp in comp mode and wat is a user port? thank u 4 pointing out the power button but i have tried that many times but to no avail!![]()
is this your first time to flash a fone?
yes this is my first time,a flash virgin.i hav tried everything i kan think of but nothing has worked.![]()
if your using winXP m8 then you will also need userport.sys, its a small piece of software that allows your flasher software into the printer port without going through XP's security !
Compatibility Mode
Right click on .exe file (rolis flasher.exe) select the compatibility tab, then click in the box "use compatibility mode" select win98 in the drop down box and click apply at the bottom of the window.
Thats itHappy Flashing
Search the forum for a link to userport.sys for allowing your winXP to do flashing first and install it (if i remember correctly it is easy to setup)
WBR
thanx mate will try wat u sed![]()
noj joy i got userport installed it to the win32 drivers ran rolis in compatable but still the same message of "press power on shortly" thats after leaving it for 5mins!![]()
do what u did b4, then when press on for quickly or summit, press ure power button then it shud change to boot loader or summin, or instead of pressin ure power button when it says, plug in ure charger
i will give it a go!
nope,no joy. i hate this fone!
are you sure you are using a flasher cable and not a mbus or data cable?
dats a good point i think im usin an mbus cable.why didnt i fink of dat chiz bud.peace!
I can read your mind![]()
I'm running on WinXP. I'm using Dejan Flash Cable, I have userport.sys install, I set my printer port to EPP, I have added 0x378-0x37F in the userport and delete the others, I ran Rolis Flasher verion 4.78b6, but the statusbar still indicate (press power on shortly) athough I have switched on the phone. Appreciate if the expert here let me know what I have missed out.
hmmmm ...
have u tested ur flasher cable?![]()
Yes, the flasher cable works on another PC, which running Win98.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks