Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Nokia 8310

  1. #1

    Unhappy Nokia 8310

    Hi There,
    Would you please be able to help me...
    I have just purchased a second hand Nokia 8310 from a bulletin advertisement. I put a Virgin sim into the phone and I cannot make any calls. I checked with the owner of this phone but she reckons that the sim or the network shouldn't be blocked. I tried putting other sim cards into the phone and they can't work either.
    The girl that sold me the phone said that she was using 02 and T mobile. When I used your site for unlock codes a message came up on my phone stating that the phone was not restricted.
    I don't know what else to do???

    Would you be please lead me in the right direction?

    Kind Regards,
    Dawn

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Medway,Kent
    Posts
    1,875
    the phone must either be stolen or reported lost and is blocked by all networks

    Ask for you money back, if you bought it off ebay, report it to them if she refuses and report it to the police if need be...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. All Nokia MCU & PPM files - huge database
    By gsm-tech in forum Links
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 17-11-2011, 04:32 AM
  2. dct3 ant dct4
    By zeynelkutlu in forum DCT 3 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 03:29 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23-06-2004, 08:37 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-02-2004, 10:16 PM
  5. Verified Latest firmware???
    By Vyrus Débar in forum DCT 3 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 19-05-2003, 01:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •