Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Nokia 3310 won't turn on

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    91

    Nokia 3310 won't turn on

    Please can someone help me on my Nokia 3310 which does not turn on. It is not firmware/eeprom but I think it is something to do with the mad2 ram. How can you program mad2 ram to your nokia 3310 and where can you get mad2 ram image. If there is a fix with components please tell me what I will need to fix this phone.


    Fonenightmare

  2. #2

    hi

    what wrong to get it dead? you flash it or change the ic or what!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    91

    It has not been flashed or unlocked!!

    I don't know I bought it from an india who supplies mobile phones and it does not turn on. It will not flash any software to the phone. I think the mad2 ram chip is faulty and needs to be changed. how can I change this chip or one of the ic's. What tools do I need. Please help.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    106

    re-work station

    to change ic's you need a re-work station and a new ic to the one you need to change
    re-work stations are not that cheap in the uk

    hope this helps
    boldi

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    28
    _________________________________________________

    I don't know I bought it from an india who supplies mobile phones and it does not turn on. It will not flash any software to the phone. I think the mad2 ram chip is faulty and needs to be changed. how can I change this chip or one of the ic's. What tools do I need. Please help.
    _________________________________________________

    Its not MAD2 (CPU), I think CCONT (Power IC) and Flash RAM needs changing. You can change this chips by using Rework SMD Station and pair of twezzers for pulling the chips( If you have Maintenance Plate the better for grip the PCB board). And try re-balls the pins of CCONT. Flash RAM chip you need to replace a newer one so you can flash it with good data using Rolis Flasher or KNOK.


    Unikk
    Philippines

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •