Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 6230 email settings ??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    55

    6230 email settings ??

    Hi all,

    I have my Nokia 6230 wap settings for o2 and all working okay on gsm not gprs.
    I use to be able to use my freeserve uk recieve and send emails through this account gsm on my old t610 but not sure how to set it up on this 6230 , any help ???

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brisbane, QLD, Australia
    Posts
    2,556
    The T610 is more advanced or equal to 6230

    Try going to:

    Messages -> Messages Settings -> E-Mail

    Sorry if I got it wrong, but I'm trying to remember how the 7250's system works ... as I have a 6600 now instead

  3. #3
    yup, I have the same problem with a 6230; also on 02, and have set my pop3 email settings a dozen times at least, and as far as I can tell they seam to be correct.
    However, when I try to send or recieve, I get a "temporary netowork error" message
    Anyone have any ideas Id be grateful

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Blurred pictures when sent to an email using 6600
    By silab in forum Nokia Symbian General forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 30-03-2004, 01:38 PM
  2. 7650 and email sending
    By PhreakTastic in forum Nokia Symbian General forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-02-2004, 08:39 PM
  3. email - best way to set it up..
    By Alison in forum Nokia DCT3 & DCT2 General sections
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-02-2004, 06:12 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17-01-2004, 05:11 AM
  5. pop3 email on AT&T
    By mrfrankolv in forum Nokia Symbian General forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2003, 02:03 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •