Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: tx pin remains unchanged

  1. #1

    tx pin remains unchanged

    Hi, I have a nokia 7250, when I try to flash it the software dct4 flasher give me this error message "tx pin remains unchanged".
    What's the problem?? the fla files??
    if yes where I've to download it?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    2,331

    Hi!

    Try with latest fia....search here for thread posted by drug store...there are latest fia...
    Good luck!
    Sergo_Zmeia
    Im the wind forever free...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Problem with 7210 flash - "TX pin remains unchanged" ???
    By UkuS in forum Nokia DCT4 General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 25-04-2004, 08:56 PM
  2. 3330 contact service remains after sw upgrade.
    By ||Joe in forum DCT 3 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-09-2001, 02:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •