Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 8310 power switch problem

  1. #1

    8310 power switch problem

    hi guys, hoping someone in here can help me.
    I got an 8310 here, it works, but the power switch is missing and the pads on the pcb for the power switch are all knackered due to previous owner trying to fix it.
    I am not bothered about the switch as I know it will be a hassle to repair if there is no contacts on the board.
    what I am wondering is, is there anyway i can get the phone to turn on at all (by bridging any parts)? I don't mind if it stays on all the time (as soon as u insert battery) as I don't need to turn it off.

    Please help

  2. #2
    Yes, i have the same problem. I have a lot of 3310 and 8210 pcbs without any power switches, is there any way to jump start the phone?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 8310 batterry connector problem
    By lionme in forum Nokia DCT4 General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24-03-2004, 07:09 PM
  2. 8310 unlocking problem!
    By mfwuk in forum DCT 4 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 01:53 PM
  3. 8310 v404 to v620 = no power??
    By andre128 in forum DCT 4 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17-01-2004, 05:53 AM
  4. 8850 power up problem
    By kootp in forum 65XX / 82xx / 83xx / 88xx / 89XX [Closed]
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2003, 08:06 AM
  5. 8310 problem
    By crackhead in forum DCT 4 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2002, 12:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •