Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Can I use a 3 sim in an unlocked 6310i ?

  1. #1

    Can I use a 3 sim in an unlocked 6310i ?

    Ive bought a 3 LG8120 for the tariff not the phone and would rather stick to my 6310 as the car is fully kitted for that. If I try my 3 sim in the Nokia I get 'Sim Rejected' does anyone know if I can get it to work?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Try another 2G Simcard (like one or max.mobil). Is you get the same error, the phone is maybe not unlocked. Your have another problem if you want to use the 3 Simcard in a 2G phone in Vienna or another City. In the Cities 3 uses the 3G Stuff and anywhere else you are connected via A1. That means if you want to use a 3 Simcard in a 2G mobile and you should have 3G-connection only your might get this error because A1 have to reject 3 Sims in the Cities. I tested it with my 3 Sim and my 3510i.

    Its not because the phone is fucked up or the 3 Sim has some special locking-mech - no its just because 3 dont want that we use 2G mobiles in the area where they have planted 3G antennas. I hope this may "help" you

    AMD

    (sorry for my very bad english

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. unlocked 6310i
    By chaina in forum Nokia DCT4 General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 01:13 AM
  2. Nokia 6310i unlocked for sale
    By private in forum Sales
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2004, 01:31 AM
  3. Need 6310i unlocked please
    By zazutata in forum 55XX / 52XX / 62xx / 63 xx / 71xx / 72xx [Closed]
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19-05-2003, 04:06 PM
  4. Need 6310i unlocked please
    By zazutata in forum Unlock codes ( DCT3 / DCT4 )
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19-05-2003, 03:39 PM
  5. Need 6310i unlocked please
    By zazutata in forum Unlock codes ( DCT3 / DCT4 )
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19-05-2003, 03:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •