Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 8210 - Plotter v2.3.3 possible?

  1. #1

    8210 - Plotter v2.3.3 possible?

    Hello,
    anyone managed to install the plotter 2.3.3 to a 8210? I'm not sure if it is incompatible or space is really full. I already killed most ringtones (and plotter is the only script) but it always says no space left. Is it worth taking a look at killing languages? Any other suggestions?

    Edit:
    I found the 'delete_ppm_languages.nrx' script by Nuukiaworld. It gave me another 400kb. Let's take another look...
    Last edited by Burungi; 05-09-2006 at 04:20 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    391
    yes delete some language and it will work you need also kill_mcu and kill_faid script in your project to make the phone work properly. Also need any script to run plotter, like write_menu, shortkey...

  3. #3
    yep.. removing language packs was the key (+400kb). I used PPM Maker. I noticed that its important to leave english language as well. Otherwise 'extra menu' and some other menu entries don't show up properly.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    391
    Well english language not necessary because all things depend on how you use text files of each scripts. You should add more lang for each script. One problem can occour. Usually english is the automatic language after full factory reset. So you need to change the id of your language to 1.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 8210 to 8890
    By sysop104 in forum DCT 3 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2003, 09:43 PM
  2. 8210 a werid problem, plz help
    By angelus8613 in forum 65XX / 82xx / 83xx / 88xx / 89XX [Closed]
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-06-2003, 12:20 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 01:42 PM
  4. Why can't I use m/fbus cable in my 8210?
    By pekde in forum 65XX / 82xx / 83xx / 88xx / 89XX [Closed]
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-04-2003, 10:32 AM
  5. New Products List
    By fonenightmare in forum Sales
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17-04-2003, 10:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •