Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Nokia Data Suite 3.0`s crack

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    21

    Question Nokia Data Suite 3.0`s crack

    I have downloaded Nokia Data Suite 3.0 but I can not install it because it requires Nokia Cd.Is there anyway 4 installing this.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Merida Venezuela
    Posts
    155

    Cool it is executed perfectly without original cd

    the datasuite is not protected the install.exe it is executed perfectly without original cd I recommend you that you downloader the file of another pag in the net.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
    Posts
    449
    @Lala

    Hey guys,may i know where do u download it?Would u plz include the links here?Thanks....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •