Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Siemens C28 latest firmware

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    27

    Smile Siemens C28 latest firmware

    Could someone please help me with the latest firmware for a Siemens C28 ? Mine's dead and I need it to repair it.
    I would prefer with danish language in it, but as long as it has got english in it I'll be happy

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    POLAND
    Posts
    27
    Use a maxim soft to repair . last firmware i 61 . Just flash it and repair imei .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    27
    I can't flash with maxim, when i start the flash it just says 'scanning' or sometimes 'sending boot blocks'
    I'm using cable with auto-ignition...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    POLAND
    Posts
    27
    try this

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    27
    It's the program I used.. it's still just saying 'scanning'.. how long am I supposed to wait when it says that ?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    POLAND
    Posts
    27
    chek your cabel , for my c28 it's work 100% . Mast work !!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    27
    C25 Total Flasher works perfectly... but I cannot flash v. 61 with it, only older software versions, but when I do that it says 'Wrong SW' in the display

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    POLAND
    Posts
    27
    repair imei . 1.read imei ( clik read imei ) 2. write last chaer i imei and clik Write Imei .

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    POLAND
    Posts
    27
    Use Andromeda 6.0 to repair this or BArtek 1.92

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •