Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: IMEI Checksum Calc

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    20

    Talking IMEI Checksum Calc

    Here is a little proggy I wrote. I Know there is many more like it so don't complain The reason i decided to release this is cuz i share my source (vb - hehe sucks, maybe we will see an asm one someday) and i also explain the imei checksum algo for everyone to see. I dont think other imei checksum tools do that ?? Cant beat that with a stick.

    Enjoy...

  2. #2
    Hey

    Nice source code thanks for sharing buddy

    I released a program which did pretty much same thing months ago but must admit this is kinda nice

    Good work

    Mike

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •