Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: No loader for this flash ???

  1. #1

    No loader for this flash ???

    Help me, please...
    I try flash nokia 8310 with DCT flasher...
    But I have some problems:
    1. Invalid flash descriptor received...
    2. No loader for this flash....
    I try copy some *.fia files to .\fia directory, but I get one of this messges...
    I think, I can copy correctly *.fia files and all be OK.
    But I don't know where I can get this correctly files ?
    first phone - 05.80 - code 0507323
    second phone - 05.54 - code 0506943

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    38
    Try with this

  3. #3

    This file is not u_2nd.fia... ???

    This way is not taken any results.
    I think , that I need correctly files u_2nd.fia and more files for this type of flash. And I don't know, how I can change file of loader (may be .ini file present ? or other way ?) And How I can salect correctly loader file without opening phone ???

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •