Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 6310i dead please hlp

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    PoLAnD
    Posts
    7

    Question 6310i dead please hlp

    when I have reflashed a 5.22 with the same mcu and ppm the cell is dead & I don't know what to do I have no idea what the hell is going on I've tried downgr. & that also didnt help

    pls If any one knows smth F1 me


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    PoLAnD
    Posts
    7
    doesn't matter i've flashed the phone with a patched mcu & then normal ppm & now it's alive

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •