Thread: future mobile phones-

future mobile phones-

yo guyz just making a thread cuz i was bored and was just checkin the features and size of the n-gage.. i think its the most pathetic thing i saw in a long time like i posted b4 if u want a games console or hand held get 1 ie xbox, ps2 gameboy not a phone. How many people can b honest and say they actually play games on there mobile and enjoy thereselfs? not many i bet i admit snake on the 5110 was a best thing ever at the time so adictive and fun but died off in no time. Now what phones bigger then your pocket haha makes me laugh tho get real guyz i dunno about u but iam more a person that likes 2 look gud nice small stylish phone with basic games if any.

tbh i think the n-gage and all the other phone companys that bring house bricks with games on r wastin there time and money.. games r for kids and u think a kid is gonna b able 2 fork out watever the n-gage is gonna cost £400+ ... its a joke

id b interested what people have 2 say here so go ahead

syko

by nxt year, 1 mobile phone company here in the phils will introduce its new ms windows powered mobile phone, it will have an expandable memory up to 124mb, it has a windows media player that can play movies, mp3. etc., it has a built in camera, it is less bulky than 7650 & less expensive.

right.
    i have nothing to do at my home, because i have no internet access there.
    and only games i like to play with phone, are bantumi (nokia) & brix (motorola).
    so i take brothers ps2 tonight and play gta:vc. it's much better than any game in any phone.

phone for connecting people
    pc for work
    ps2 (or any console) for games.

simple ppp-ideology
    -liteFun
    [url]http://litefun.kaustinen.eu.org[/url]

phone for connecting people
    pc for work
    ps2 (or any console) for games.

but, future mobile phones will be more like a hand set, with all functions combined.

Thread Information