Thread: How to change phone number - 5120?

Question How to change phone number - 5120?

Hi Gents,

I tried to ues "ucables-nokia-tdma-unlocker" this program on my 5120 for removing the security code, but it actually removed my phone number and set as 000-1111111...

Does anyone can point me how to reset my phone number?

TIA.....

*#639#

Hi ci.com,

Thanks for the reply...

The cell phone asked me an "Activation Code" after I punched in my original phone number, I tried to put any 4 or 5 digits it seems ok, but the phone still printed "ROMA" and couldn't send/receive any call...

Do you have any idea?

Best Regards,

You need to call your service provider and ask what the SID is.

Good Luck

provider list

Hey the code for cingular is 198 but her is a download that has a lot of providers codes but im still triyng to figure out how to use it

Thanks for helping me...

After I called the Rogers and got new SID, my phone now is working.

Something funny, and maybe very useful; when the first time they told me new SID, my phone showing "HOME" but couldn't send/receive call... Second times I called in, the gentleman put SID#0 instead of only SID, then my cell is able to send/receive call... But, my cell is showing "Romaing" instead of "HOME".

I think maybe SID#0 is a debug code for the cell... I redo the *#639# -> phone number -> SID again, then my cell is back to normal...

Cheers...

free

so yo activated the phone for free cause ive tried everything but i cant get free service any suggestions?

it's not free...

Well, they won't get $$(monthly fees) if they couldn't activate my phone, so I think it's not free...

Thread Information