Thread: 8910 comes up with the same number everytime i go to send a text?! HELP ? very wierd

8910 comes up with the same number everytime i go to send a text?! HELP ? very wierd

you know on a nokia phone when you send someone a message and it doesnt work because of lack of reception, when you go to start a new message later on in the day, click send and then the number is in the box from when the message has failed.. anyway it turns out on my phone every time i go to send a message this same number comes up, this only happens when i go to wrtie a new messgae (replying works fine)

On my 8850 the box would be blank when you go write message and then i would search and locate the person i wanted to send the text to in my phone book, but this same number is always there ive reset factory settings and hes still there ! and it doesnt help beacuse it is this guy who i found his wallet and then returned it to him and i keep sending him messages to him by accident hes Gay too which makes matters worse......

how can i stop his frickin number coming up everytime i go to start a new message as its annoying having to delete his number and then click search !!

Thanks Chaps and Chapesses
    Rich

Thumbs up

Your Default recipient number is activated.
    Go to Messages / Message settings / Default Profile / Default Recipient number and erase the number and save empty>>>>>SOLVED

YES IT WORKED YOU LEGEND !
    YES THANKS !

Woooooooo !!!

Thread Information