Thread: d500 camera or software problem?

d500 camera or software problem?

My phone has started to play up when i try to take a photo.Im getting capture error when i take the picture but the view is fine through the screen,until i take the photo,and either capture error,or i get multi colour lines though the photo,and cannot make out what the photo is at all.

When i use the camcorder on it,i get similar colour lines but not as much and the movement of picture is slow to follow.Do you think its a software error,if so how do i try to fix it, or just the camera knackered?? cheers olly.

i dont think its a camera fault as the picture through the viewfinder is OK before you try to capture the image...

yeah i would try to update the software before going any further, taking your phone to a shop i think is the easiest course of action, unless you have a UFS+HWK lying around!?

G
    Searching is the act of trying to find something or someone...

One may search for something that is known to exist, with the intent to locate it...

If You Post IMEI's or Code Request then READ THIS!!

Thanks,will take a look into what you mentioned!

Camera lines!

I had the same problem. My husband fixed it today by banging the phone a few times. My phone had been dropped the day the lines appeared and i got the capture error message. Just bang the phone against something a few times then check it. Thats if you wnat to.

A workmate's phone was doing exactly this, and banging it did indeed fix the problem for a few days, then the screen eventually went 'fuzzy', the screen looked just like an untuned TV's 'snow'. He gave it to me to look at, I took it apart, removed then reinserted the data ribbon that goes between the pcb and screen parts of the phone after giving the connector a clean, and lo and behold it worked again! No lines on the camera viewfinder or screen display.

I'd suggest the phone has a problem with this ribbon connector, a common problem with samsung sliders!

Thread Information