Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: MCU&PPM pack D for 8210 5.27

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    141
    Hi!

    I have already v5.30, pack D, but the phone doesn't turn on, version is 5.27 and i want to get it to work before upgrading. the phone was unlocked by someone with a bad homemade flasher cable and brought it to me.

    Thanks!

    ByteMe.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    330
    Hi

    How are you?

    Just upgrade it to 5.30 straight. Use Rolis 4.77 or later to do that.

    Your phone may not seem that its coming on...but infact the software realises that it comes on.

    I have dont this many times with phones. works 100%

    Oh yes....Backup ur EEPROM as usual

    and u know the rest.

    Good luck and post ur results.

    I hope this helps

    Take Care
    BR

    Yasser

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    141
    Hi, i'm fine, thanks and you?

    I just don't know how badly the phone is, but probably just an incomplete partial flash process, because apparently during unlock an error occured (maybe bad connection or wires!). I'll try to partial unlock again or full flash (MCU) v5.27 first. I don't have the phone with me, so i couldn't try anything yet, but i wan't to be prepared in case the PPM is damaged. Either way, thanks.

    I'm sure it will be easy.

    Bye.
    ByteMe.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •