Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Open to all network but!!!!!

  1. #1
    Hi all !!! Can someone help me solve a problem ? I have just bought a second hand 8210 ( NOT STOLEN ) as it was an upgrade.It was originally on orange but will no longer work on that network.I knew before i bought the phone so i haven't lost out. I assume that orange have put a stop on this phone.Is there any way i can get orange back? Any ideas?
    Many thanks
    Rob.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    330
    Hi Rob!!!


    Yes you can. Phone Orange up and get the unlocking from them or tellthemto unlock it remotely. If the phone is over year old, they should do that. If they askyou where you got the phone, tell them you bought from someone....thats all

    Good Luck!!

    Take Care

    BR

    Yasser

    PS....so u nick phones too and then unlock em...hehehe..lol....have u got any phones that WORK?


  3. #3

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    330
    Hi Rob

    I am in London UK

    Take Care

    BR

    Yasser

  5. #5
    I dount that Orange will do anything! If it will not work on Orange it will have been blacklisted either for being losat / stolen or billing problems. Orange don't blacklist phones because they have been upgraded! They will not give you any unlock code unless you are the original owner and pay them £20.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •