Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: For MTL.....from Yasser

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    330
    Hi MTL

    How are you? Well, if you have time, can you please keep an eye on this link. This is where I posted your HEX. Please contibute to the questions there on this topic please.

    http://www.gsmcity.de/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=20&t=001752

    All the Best for future work

    Take Care

    BR

    Yasser

  2. #2
    Hi Yasser

    Thanks for helping me sharing the HEX with other people!
    I'll start working answering the questions posted in 'gsmcity.de' under that topic.
    (At least one user at 'gsmcity.de'-forum had informed that the HEX works.)


    Btw: Did you ment that I post answers from 'gsmcity-forum' here and answer them here?
    Or should I answer the questions directly to forum at gsmcity.de?


    MTL

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    330
    Hi MTL

    How are you? Well. its upto you how you want to share the answers.

    Anyway, could u tell meif PIC16F628/020 be clocked asweel as the other PIC16F628/04 is being clocked using 8Mhz crystal?

    Whats the maximum Crystal to be used with PIC16F628?? 20 Mhz??

    Take Care

    BR

    Yasser

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •