Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Broken envelop?Why?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
    Posts
    449

    Broken envelop?Why?

    Hai everyone.....

    I was so weird that everytime i post or make a new thread,the envelop(beside the topics)has a hole. Wat does this means?I have registered as a NFree members from 20 Jun 2002.

    May someone plz tell me wat's that?I'm so curious bout it...

    Thanks.....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    ASEAN
    Posts
    151
    The "hole" indicates that you are subscribed or posted a reply to the thread.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
    Posts
    449
    Ic....so,every NFree members would see a hole in the envelope?No wonder y....anyway,thanks coz answered me!

    Thanks...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •