Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: XMAS gift too all, so who wants a Motorola test sim???

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    128

    XMAS gift too all, so who wants a Motorola test sim???

    Not able too send them for free, but if you place an ORANGE sim inside your Motorola and press and hold hash, you never know what might happen

    Just think of all the wasted money spent on these test cards over the years

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Glasgow, UK
    Posts
    204
    Lol! I'll have to try it..

    I exchanged the test card hex with a local card burner/dealer for a free card years ago.. lol

    Cheers for the info

  3. #3
    @mickey blue eye

    hi I have qeustion it orange card it not important if this some pre peid or somthing like this It's important that card have to be from orange net ??

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    128
    Have had it working with standard pre paid sims, but other posters are telling me it doesn't work for them, although I have had it working on several fones so assumed it worked on all the Motorolas.

    Not sure if I have given bad advice or if some people can't do it right, will continue too test on Motorolas as they come in.

  5. #5
    doesn't work with an Orange PAYG sim and v70

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    128
    Have been told that certain emmi clips put the Motas into permanent test mode, hence the sims appearing too work as per test sims, boy, do I feel a plonker!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •