Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Calculate FAID

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    85
    Hi,

    I there someone who has a program to recalculate the log files of Koci or B-Phreaks and want to share it whit us.
    I would be great for all of us.
    Someone must have it, or am I wrong?


    cece

  2. #2
    Hi there,

    I agree with cece, we could help each other with sharing this kind of programms.
    So please post it when you have such programm.

    Thanks

    Rob

  3. #3
    many people make business from using this software, it is up to us to work out how to calc FAID. It is all in dejan hex and phoenixdll's(I think), so we need to reverse them and study hard....
    regards
    outerc0re

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    402
    the logs is being calculated by a log calculator which work only in specific boxes,like dejan,original tdf-4 security box etc........
    as i know, for now there is no simple calculator that works something like nokiatool.......
    maybe im wrong,but soon it will be......

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    85
    Hi Abe,

    You are probably right, but how do you recalculate the logs for some people. Have you a program for it? You can contact me private if you don't want to discus it on the phorum.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    402

  7. #7

  8. #8
    putangina mo ang bakaw mo

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •