Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Dejan box pic16ce625 HEX and PCB

  1. #1
    We have had decode the Dejan box chip pic16ce625 for v1.05 and make PCB,
    so no need to discuss how to decode the pic16ce625 now.
    we decide to change something with this set or sell it $550US two guy one controy,if you want to this set ,ps contact us with email.
    the set :1. one pic16ce625 (has code no protect memory)
    2.pic16ce625 hex
    3.Dejan 1.05 PCB
    4.Schimatic
    5.phone cables(4)

  2. #2
    Intersting price $550USD. You really are offering it very cheap. Good price for anyone who wants to buy it. Even I'm intersted about it..... BUT

    I'm just wondering ;

    A. If you bought this from net and PIC wasn't copy protected ? The original PIC you crabbed the code. All pics are 101% copy protected or someone fucked up his/her business to sell Dejan Boxes in the future.

    B. I definately want to buy it for $550USD not for $1500-2000USD like the others are selling.

    Interesting but hard to believe for $550USD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Tman

  3. #3
    I'm ordering 2 pieces, where do I send the money and how do I receive the package? And how soon?

    I'm from the Philippines.

  4. #4
    great work !!!!....
    i am also intrested to buy it ...please send me the details in my mail.....
    thanking you sidhartha harish from india

  5. #5
    just mail me im interested also

  6. #6
    I will buy it please email me.,Thanks.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    481
    Can I know too, friend? Send me your information to my mail too... I think I need to buy too...

    BR,
    Iccang
    =======

  8. #8

  9. #9
    the set of Dejan box pic16ce625 hex for v1.05 inclue follow:
    1.pic16ce625 :1 (has code but no protect memory)
    2.pic16ce625 hex files for dejan v1.05: 1 disk (you can use a lot of programmer to write to the pic62ce625 directly,like lt-48,all07 and so on.it is easy to look for.)
    3.Dejan 1.05 PCB :5
    4.Schimatic :1
    5.phone cables:4

    the attachment are picture of dejan box.

    all that set sell only $550US ,if you want to buy this set ,ps contact us with email.
    [email protected]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •