Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Question for anyone with 8310 v4.53

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    16

    Question for anyone with 8310 v4.53

    I've recently bought a Nokia 8310 (Software V 4.53) second hand
    and the Ringtones (which seem to come from the earpiece) are
    very quiet.
    I would like the opinion of anyone with this version of the
    software (found by typing *#000#) which is dated 15/12/01 as
    to whether or not it is too quiet. Speech levels are fine.
    I have tried Outdoor Profile on Level 5 but it is very quiet.
    I am trying to decide whether I should get it flashed or not.
    AdvTHANKSance
    Channelman

  2. #2
    yes mate the early version was a bit quite

    found the same thing on 3 other 8310

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    16
    Thanks for the reply.
    So, Is it just the early ones that were quiet?
    I am trying to decide if it's a software problem
    which could be cured by getting it 'flashed' with
    later software.
    Regards,
    Channelman

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •