Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: To Yasser

  1. #1
    Hello,

    how can I upgrade my 3310v412, thanks, and is there any software I can use to know the language pack of my unit, again thanks...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    330
    Hi Oliver!!!

    How are you? I hope you have read the post by ABE for Newbies.

    Anyhow, you need to backup your EEPROM area for this phone bearing in mind that this model 3310 has different EEPROM addresses for some firmware. So, you need to check the Address from the chart. This chart was posted on this forum few days ago, I think by OuterCore. The file was called Address.zip or something. Search for it and when u have found it, read and understand it.

    After that come back to me and then we proceed.

    BR

    Yasser

  3. #3

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •