Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Hre is the schematic......but no hex....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    402
    here.....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    330
    Hi Abe!!

    How are you? Is this the diagram for the full MCU + PPM Dongle for Dejan or just the dejan flasher for unlocking only?

    Please confirm....Thanks

    Regards,

    Yasser

  3. #3
    Hi people

    This is the diagram for the MCU + PPM hardware but no hex so no good, yet!
    50% there and 50% to wait!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    330

  5. #5
    Someone I know who works making hospital equipment and the like has built me one, but I'm not gonna try to test it until I aquire some hex

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    330
    Hi outercore!!

    I need some additional information for the scheme. Can you tell me the pinouts from the circuit board for the :

    Btemp
    Vpp
    Mbus
    Rx
    TX

    Tell me please, which pinout they go to on the connector (9-way)

    Also, are you using Male or Female 9=way?

    And Finally, Male or Female for the 25-way? (I think Male)

    Regards,

    Yasser

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    402
    yasser...you need 25 pin for LPT port nad 9 pin how you like because its used for nokia connectors.....
    you make it how you like..............
    but 25 pi must be connected properly....look your lpt port and you will se which (male/female you need)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    330

  9. #9
    hex hex hex

  10. #10
    I'm sory ý wýll hex file.pleace help me!.....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •