Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Strange 3310 Problem! Please help!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    141
    Hi!

    I had 2 nokia 3310 exactly the same (on the outside), and i made the mistake of putting them together and flashing one with the other one version. So, I got a nice screen with 'Contact Service' and certain that the backup i made was from this phone, i full flashed it... Now, I don't know the version, and tried to full flash it with every version, and the phone turned on with 4.24 version, but this flash was from (200000-3D0000) and the phone gets no network and keeps turning off and on, and i think that doesn't mean that the correct version is 4.24. What can i do?

    Can anyone help me?

    Happy New Year

  2. #2
    I have the same problem with my 6210 .... The PPM, MCU and FLS must have same SW ..... One solution (I'm searching for this software) : Nokia MCU & Sw flasher by dejan .... It's so difficult to found it on the Web ........... Good luck ...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    141

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    402
    hi guys..........
    i have the software but its worthless without the appropriate box............
    because the soft is protected and not only this..in the box is the algo to repair the phone after you flash it with other PPM pack or with anpther MCU version........so
    you dont need the software aor cracked software...............
    regards.........

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    481
    Hai Byteme...

    Try to recalculate FAID of yours with Nokia Logger by B-Phreaks.
    I can calculate your phone, but just for once, because it's not free..
    So, send me the log file of yours and then I will send to you the logs out file of yours..

    regards,

    iccang
    =====

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    141
    Hi! Iccang and thank you!
    If you could please wait a few days, beacuse that problem is probably about to be solved, so maybe i won't need to bother you. However, if that doesn't happen i'll get in touch with you!

    Thank You once again!

    Regards. ByteMe.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •