Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: flashing software question

  1. #1

    flashing software question

    hi all, I am still a newbie when it comes to flashing phones so bear with me....

    I have a nokia 3410, i am currently using kNok- phenix v1 to flash with.

    It lets me flash files just fine but when i try to check and update the checksums I always get an error message, I am just wondering what other flashing software is available that will let me update checksums without a problem

    the reason I am trying to update the checksums is becuse I want to us Nfader to make the leds Fade, I can flash the file but cant update the checksums, which is annoying

    Any info appreciated

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    manila
    Posts
    181
    what mesage appears..pls post the message..
    when using nfader there is a option....update cs and kill cs/faid just check the option and no more checksum calculation

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •