Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Help! I can´t erase Flash of my 3210

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Germany, Ettlingen
    Posts
    267
    Hi, please help me!
    I can´t flash my 3210 with Dejan Flasher v1.00b
    I have the right BootLoader and FlashLoader.

    FlashID: 001F00C0

    The Error:

    Erase Flash Error!
    Addr.:00201645 In:FF Flash 1B

    Is there any special BIOS Setting or EEPROM or Flash Bridge I must make?

    Please answer me! Thanks for your answers!
    [enzo]
    [url=http://www.en-zo.de/nzo][img]http://www.en-zo.de/img/logo.jgp[/img][/url]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Germany, Ettlingen
    Posts
    267
    Hi again,
    somebody maybe knows if there is an Flasher for 3210 for LINUX!
    Please send the attachment.

    P.S. I can´t do programming but I think I have the sourcecode for Dejan Flasher v1.04 Please don´t ask me in what Prog. Lang. it´s written.I don´t know.

    Greetingz
    [enzo]
    [url=http://www.en-zo.de/nzo][img]http://www.en-zo.de/img/logo.jgp[/img][/url]

  3. #3
    Use NokiaRolis 4.77! This is best idea. Works 100%.

    For Dejan 1.00b use my attach.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Germany, Ettlingen
    Posts
    267
    Thanks alot I´ll try it right now!
    [enzo]
    [url=http://www.en-zo.de/nzo][img]http://www.en-zo.de/img/logo.jgp[/img][/url]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •