Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: yet another dead 6210

  1. #1
    I went and did something really stupid. Story goes:

    1) Friend brings his 6210 for unlocking
    2) I had no partial 6210 flash files so I read my phone, which has the identical software version 5.02 (addr range 380000-390000)
    3) I backed up my friend's full address range (200000-600000)
    4) I didn't check the backups
    5) I flashed my partial into my friend's phone
    6) Phone was dead
    7) I flashed the full backup
    Phone was still dead
    9) I finally checked the backup. Oops! I used an unpatched version of f_loader.bin so the fls file was full of that crappy 00 FF pattern
    10) I did another full backup of my phone, this time with a patched f_loader and flashed it back.
    11) At first I got a 'SIM card not accepted' message
    12) When I flashed an unlocking partial, I had no network

    PLEASE!!! Somebody help me. It's an expensive phone and it's not mine. I really can't afford paying for it. I've read SOOO many things in this forum, but the basic message was to forget the phone. However, some postings said that there may be a solution (btw, my friend's phone has got my IMEI now). Those of you who may be able to help, please help me. I'm desperate.

    George

  2. #2
    If you get the full flash 20k-60k can you E-Mail it to me or let me know where you got it from.

    If i find it i will do the same.

    Regards

    Darren

  3. #3
    the full flash for 6210 is in this site:
    www.chavalgsm.com

    is this what yo need?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •