Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 6210 Full Flash required

  1. #1
    Pomagaj!!!! Ja g³upio b³yskaæ otwieram do niew³aœciwego adresu 0020000 zamiast to 00380000. Telefonuj widocznie martwy, oprócz nadal odpowiada b³yskaæ oprogramowanie. Pobiera w pe³ni b³ysku pomoc? Podczas gdy przy to czy ja mogê aktualizowaæ to do najbardziej póŸniejszego oprogramowania? Gdzie czy ja mogê dostawaæ pe³ny b³ysk? Telefon: 6210 wersja: 04.36

  2. #2
    Help!!!!

    I stupidly flashed an unlock to the wrong address 0020000 instead of 00380000.

    Phone apparently dead, but still responds to flash software. Will downloading full flash help? Whilst at it can I update it to latest software? Where can I get full flash?

    Phone: 6210
    Version:04.36

  3. #3
    I have done the same, but on version 5.17. I have heard that on earlier versions the Eeproms have been wiped out, but not sure. I am going to get in touch with a Nokia Service centre. May cost me in cash terms, but the amount of surfing I have done so far is ridiculous. Good luck by the way.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    me 2 hav flashed to wrong address
    need full flash for 6210 version 4.08
    can anyone help???
    thanks

  6. #6
    me 2 hav flashed to wrong address
    need full flash for 6210 version 4.08
    can anyone help???
    thanks

  7. #7
    me 2 hav flashed to wrong address
    need full flash for 6210 version 4.08
    can anyone help???
    thanks

  8. #8
    Thanks for that, unfortunately I get a CMD error when I try it. Any ideas?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •