Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 8210 CMD error

  1. #1
    Anyone got full flash for 8210 ver 5.26? would appreciate as I attempted to flash phone and now it will not switch on! - - - access to eeprom seems ok as I can read from the phone with Dejan, but when i go to write, I get a "CMD error!" and the program halts.

    Do I need to use a different file (either f_loader or fls?)?

    Can anyone tell me what this problem might be caused by?

    Thanks,
    Eddie

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    108
    You're probably using the wrong boot loader and flash loader files. Let me know what alias ID number Dejan reports and i will send you the correct boot and flash loader files.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •