Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Deleting LED fade from the flash file

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    121

    Deleting LED fade from the flash file

    Can anyone please tell me how to remove the LED fade thing from a flash file? I have HexWorkshop if it comes to hex editing..
    Thanks in advance, i hope for a fast answer, also if there's a program that can do it, plz tell me

    MrBrdo

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Sheffield UK
    Posts
    145
    Hi Brdo,

    Use NFADER 1.4 open the flash file & delete the fade delay times, apply then save the flash file, I think this will do the job.

    I hope this helps, regards.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •